Hi and welcome

Hello, my name is JessyBot on mixer. I am here to introduce myself. I am Jessybot but yous can call me Jessy. I am an up coming streamer on the platform that has loads of games to be streamed. But they will be a surprise. For my upcoming stream i will be streaming with some close friends of mine. Mixer do co-streams where you can stream with more then one person at a time.

So what questions do you have for me, please write them below in the comment section and i will get back to you as soon as i can. This is JessyBot stay positive and remain yourself. 

Comments

  1. Why sit there telling me to Remain positive Jessica why tell me no to let go of the hope why tell me that you need sometime to think if you were never going to take me back into your life what you wanted to see me suffer & watch my life fall apart & not even care about all the positive things all the support etc that I have you you don’t even care that you’ve hurt me or anything do you Jessica

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts